Why Do I Need a Website?
Do I need a website? YES!
Why? Because internet browsing has become part of the shopping process.
Nearly 75% of all consumers research products online before making an in-store purchase. 75%!!! Wow!
If traditional brick-and-mortar businesses are going to make it, they need a strong online presence. They must attract those shoppers that browse online.
For that online presence, you are going to need a website.
But I have Facebook. Why do I need a website? Simply speaking, you can’t control Facebook! It isn’t yours. You depend on the algorithms that Facebook changes constantly.
Did you know that with the most recent change, Facebook favors posts from friends and family over businesses? You can post to your heart’s content, but is it reaching your target audience?
Here are 5 reasons why you need a website:
- Increases your revenue. Your products and services can be sold directly on your website.
- Gives you an advantage over your competitor. Especially if he doesn’t even have a website.
- Expands your reach. A website breaks the geographic walls. You can sell your products and services to a wider range of customers.
- You’ll show up on Google. Everybody googles! And guess what? When they do, they will find YOU!
- Open 24/7/365. Your products and services will be accessible to your customers anytime.
Still not convinced? Here are 5 more reasons you need a website.
- Enhances your credibility and reputation. A website is like a book cover. People are just gonna wanna open it to peek inside if It’s appealing. Make it mobile-ready and you’ve just enhanced the odds of that happening. Another nice feature? Having an email address with your domain name. [email protected] looks so much more credible than [email protected]
- Improves your marketing strategy. Allows you to see who is actually coming to your page. As an added bonus, you can see where they are coming from and which products they are looking at the most. With that information, you can concentrate your efforts on what your visitors actually want rather than having to guess at what they need.
- Improves customer service. Your business is second to none. Let your customers speak for you by displaying their testimonials right on your page. This reinforces the trust your customers have in your products and in you.
- Connects to your current and future customers. Capture your visitors’ email addresses. Later, send your customers special offers and promos via email. This keeps you in front of your customers long after they’ve stopped browsing.
- Easy to update. Do you have a new product to launch? Are you offering a limited-time discount? Within a few minutes, you can have that information displayed on your website.
You need a website. You needed it yesterday actually!
Your brick-and-mortar business needs an online presence. So, yes, you need a website.
A website, like any other business investment, needs to lead to sales.
But, not just any website will do if you want your customers to open up their wallets. The construction of a website requires a strategic plan, a well thought out design, and targeted marketing. Let Alianzas Web Design help you!